Call Us Today!
Med4Home is a pharmacy with national service of respiratory focused pharmaceuticals, high tech oxygen equipment and related supplies for people with chronic respiratory health conditions.
Billing Medicare & Private Insurance:
Med4Home accepts assignment for all Medicare-covered medication, equipment and supplies provided to our Medicare customers. By accepting assignment, Med4Home accepts, as payment in full, the Medicare allowable amount for all Medicare-covered healthcare services and supplies. Co-payments still apply.
For each Medicare-covered item, Medicare has established an "allowed amount." After you have satisfied the annual Medicare deductible, Medicare pays 80% of the allowed amount for services rendered and equipment provided and you are responsible for the remaining 20%. If you have Medigap or other secondary insurance, the insurance may pay your deductible and co-payment amounts. Please check with your secondary insurer concerning coverage of these amounts.
Home Delivery at No Additional Charge:
Med4Home works directly with your physician to ensure the proper medications are ordered and dispensed directly to your door.
Pharmacists & Respiratory Therapists Available:
We have full-time pharmacists and respiratory therapists to assist you at anytime. Our customer service department calls you monthly for refills.
for assistance or if you have any questions concerning our services.
Fill out this form to learn more about Med4Home today!
Please send additional offers
Check box to confirm you are human
By submitting this information, I authorize Med4Home to contact me by phone or email.
Please enter in the number below:
All material on this page are the property of Med4Home. No material from this page or any Med4Home webpage may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, transmitted, or distributed in any way, except where permitted under a written agreement with Med4Home. Sunovion Pharmaceuticals Inc. images used with permission. Mylan Inc. images used with permission. Philips Respironics images used with permission. Inova Labs images used with permission.
Copyright 2019 Lincare Inc. d/b/a Med4Home. All Rights Reserved.